Beth Williamson / Emma Lang - Romance Novelist
Read a Book, Ride a Cowboy
Home Bookshelf Coming Soon About Beth Blog Extras Media Contact Newsletter Blog Feed Twitter Facebook Goodreads Romance Wiki

Thursday, September 16th, 2010
Emma scores a contract

I’m pleased to announce that Emma Lang has a new two-book contract with Kensington Brava! I’ll be embarking on a new series called ‘The Circle Eight’ about the Graham family in 1836 Texas. It’s a new time period for me so I will need to be diligent about all my historical details.

The Grahams are a family I hope y’all come to love as much as the Malloys. It’s a family of 8 children (thus the circle eight part) of four boys and four girls. The first book begins with tragedy, and the children have to hang onto and build their ranch alone.

Book one will be ‘Matthew’ – he is the oldest at 22 and leads the rest of his siblings, although ‘leading’ might be a strong term. They certainly resist the reins he tries to put on them – they are a very spirited bunch. ;)

I don’t have release dates yet but I’ll let you know when I do. Now I’ve really got to finish my WIP so I can get crackin’ on Matthew’s story. Yeehaw!!

19 comments to “Emma scores a contract”

1. Brandy W says:
     · September 16th, 2010 at 4:07 pm · Link

Congratulations on the Emma contract. I did love Ruthless Heart and Emma’s writing style.

2. Estella says:
     · September 16th, 2010 at 5:42 pm · Link

Congrats on the Emma Lang contract! Am looking forward to the new books.

3. Jane says:
     · September 16th, 2010 at 7:55 pm · Link

Congrats on the book deal.

4. Mary G says:
     · September 17th, 2010 at 8:58 pm · Link

Hi Beth
    Congrats on more Emma Lang books.

5. beth says:
     · September 18th, 2010 at 5:31 pm · Link

Thank ya kindly everybody!

6. Rhian Cahill says:
     · September 20th, 2010 at 12:17 am · Link

Woot!
    Congrats! Can’t wait. I loved the Malloys so I’m sure I’m going to love the Grahams too.

7. Booklover1335 says:
     · September 23rd, 2010 at 8:21 pm · Link

Belated congrats Beth! I’m sure we will love it just as much if not more than the Malloys

Now we’ll just have to patiently wait until we can read them

8. Sasha says:
     · September 30th, 2010 at 1:44 am · Link

This sounds fabulous, and I know you’ll do it justice. Noone does families and series like you, (and Emma).

9. Beth Williamson says:
     · September 30th, 2010 at 6:21 am · Link

Thank you everybody! I’m thrilled to continue to be a Brava author and starting on this series is a zen-like experience – kind of centering, y’know? Anyhoo, I’m having fun with Matthew – controlling men need to loosen up.

10. Kathy Fisher says:
     · February 27th, 2012 at 10:31 pm · Link

I just purchased Matthew and look forward to ready Brody in July. What about the other siblings? Do you have other titles and release dates yet? Thanks Kathy

11. beth says:
     · February 28th, 2012 at 6:22 am · Link

Kathy – yay! Right now I do not have other release dates. Caleb’s story is next and I’m waiting on a date for that now. As soon as I have it, I promise I’ll let everyone know!

12. Rhea Alexis M. Banks says:
     · May 22nd, 2012 at 10:15 am · Link

CONGRATULATIONS!!

13. shirley says:
     · June 17th, 2012 at 2:37 pm · Link

I just finished Matthew, it was awesome keep up the good work

14. Julie says:
     · July 12th, 2012 at 6:46 pm · Link

I just got done reading Matthew. It was a great read. Looking forward to more.

15. Janis Jones says:
     · August 3rd, 2012 at 3:12 pm · Link

I have read both Matthew and Brody!!! I am really looking forward to more of the Grahams storyline. When is the next book going to be released and which sibling wil be the focus of the story? Will Benjy be found?
    Thanks for writing such exciting characters and storylines for them.

16. conniek says:
     · September 25th, 2012 at 3:09 pm · Link

i read brody and matthew in “circle of 8″ series; now waiting for benjamin!! hope out soon?

17. beth says:
     · October 29th, 2012 at 6:04 am · Link

My website and newsletter have all the latest on my releases. The next Circle Eight book is Caleb (Benjamin is only a little boy so his will be last).
    You can read about Caleb here (coming February 12, 2013)

18. lola says:
     · February 2nd, 2013 at 7:55 pm · Link

I too have read Matthew and Brody. I came to this sight looking for Benjamin. Hope to see him real soon!

19. beth says:
     · February 2nd, 2013 at 8:29 pm · Link

Hi Lola – My website and newsletter have all the latest on my releases. The next Circle Eight book is Caleb – Benjy is part of that story!
    You can read about Caleb here (coming February 12, 2013)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Review: Endless Heart by Emma Lang | Book Lovers Inc.